Selling a Home in Las Vegas, NV in 2021
The Las Vegas housing market started the year with home prices still rising and the housing supply still shrinking. This is a Seller's market unlike any we've ever seen.
Statistics that tell us Las Vegas is currently in a Seller's Market:
• Year-over-year, the median home sales price increased by 13.1% to $345,000 (January 2021)
• Year-over-year, the median condo/townhome sales price increased by 10.3% to $193,000 (January 2021)
• There are 52.8% fewer homes for sale on the market than one year ago (January 2020)
• Our current inventory of homes for sale has dropped to an astonishing all-time low of less than a one-month supply
• The number of homes sold increased by 15.5% and 5.4% for condos/townhomes compared to the same time last year
• Short sales and Foreclosures account for just 1.2% of all existing local property sales in Las Vegas in January
• 80.7% of homes are selling within 60 days, compared to one year ago of just 68.8% of homes selling within 60 days
• 75.5% of condos-townhomes are selling within 60 days, compared to one year ago of just 66.2% selling within 60 days
There is no better time than now to get started on this process. For a great starting point, fill out the form below to get a free market analysis of your home in your e-mail today! You can also send me an e-mail to me at [email protected] or call or text me directly at 1-702-417-0884. I look forward to helping you out!