Are you having trouble finding a home that fits your needs and your budget? If so, you should know there’s an option worth considering – condominiums, also known as condos. According to Bankrate:
“A condo can be a more affordable entry point to homeownership than a single-family home. And as a homeowner, you’ll build equity over time and have access to tax benefits that a renter wouldn’t.”
That’s why expanding your search...
6650 West Warm Springs #1149, Las Vegas, NV 89118
This two bedroom, two bath condominium is located in southwest Las Vegas in the 89118 zip code. This condo is located in the gated Pinehurst community and is currently listed for $239,990.
Special things about this condo:
- Bedrooms are separate with own bathrooms, perfect for roommates and privacy.
- Amenities include: 2 community pools, fitness center, playground & clubhouse
- Located mins from Rainbow & 215 with tons of dining and shopping (Costco, Target & more)
Though the housing market is no longer experiencing the frenzy of a year ago, buyers are showing their interest in purchasing a home. According to U.S. News:
“Housing markets have cooled slightly, but demand hasn’t disappeared, and in many places remains strong largely due to the shortage of homes on the market.”
That activity can be seen in the latest ShowingTime Showing Index, which is a measure of buyers actively touring available homes (see graph below):
Congratulations to our buyer on the purchase of their 2 bedroom, 2 bath townhome in the beautiful Elan community located in Northwest Las Vegas. This townhome sold for $276,000.
Special things about this townhome:
- Single story floorplan with an attached 2-car garage with entry and a full driveway.
- This community features both condominums and townhomes and is FHA approved!
- Conveniently located near tons of shopping and dining in Summerlin, as well as easy access to both the Summerlin Parkway and I-95
For more information on purchasing in this neighborhood or anyother community in Las Vegas, contact...