64% of Single Family Homes in Las Vegas Sell within 30 days! [INFOGRAPHIC]
Posted by Jasmine Bega on Saturday, December 2, 2017 at 11:18 AM By Jasmine Bega / December 2, 2017 Comment
- The National Association of REALTORS® surveyed their members for their Confidence Index.
- The REALTORS® Confidence Index is a key indicator of housing market strength based on a monthly survey sent to over 50,000 real estate practitioners. Practitioners are asked about their expectations for home sales, prices and market conditions.
- Homes sold in less than 60 days in 44 out of 50 states, and Washington D.C.
- Homes typically went under contract in 34 days in October!
- Local homes and condos continued to sell faster than last year at this time. In October, 81.9 percent of all existing local homes and 89.0 percent of all existing local condos and townhomes sold within 60 days. That compares to one year ago, when 75.2 percent of all local homes and 76.2 percent of all condos and townhomes sold within 60 days.
Post a Comment