Buying a home is a very important and hands-on process. Dealing with multiple parties such as banks, appraisers, title companies, inspectors and underwriters can be overwhelming to almost anybody. All of these elements need to come together to have a successful close. More than ever it’s important to have someone experienced on your side to lead this process from day one.
I’ll be the dedicated & experienced professional you need. I’ve helped many people navigate this process to a seamless close. What sets me apart from other agents is the fact that I’ve worked every angle of the home buying process. Having worked as an escrow representative at a title company as well as a transaction coordinator at a short sale law firm gives us the edge we need to close the deal.
Depending on the type of property you select and the purchase method, here is an example of the steps we can expect to follow:
• Financing: Obtain a pre-qualification from a lender or prepare an account statement showing your funds available to purchase.
• Finding a home: Decide what you are looking for in a home. We’ll go and view the properties to see which one you are most interested in.
• Submit an offer: We will come up with a good amount to submit as your offer for the sales price. When purchasing from a builder you’ll decide on which upgrades to include to arrive at the right sales cost.
• Acceptance: A seller can either accept your offer or meet you in the middle with a counter offer. If the property is a short sale we’ll also want to obtain final approval from the bank. When going through a builder we can easily go into a favorable contract.
• Appraisal / Inspections: This is where we’ll move forward with making sure the property is in acceptable condition as well as determining the market value.
• Final financing conditions: At this point your lender will have already requested any final income and asset documents, the underwriter will now give you a final approval with your set terms. If you are purchasing with cash we’ll turn in a certified bank statement or account balance summary.
• Signing with the title company: This is one of the final steps. We’ll meet with an escrow officer to sign loan documents and final paperwork. If purchasing with cash you’ll just make your elections on the recording ownership forms.
• Recording: Your documents will now be sent to the county for recording. The title company sends a runner there a couple of times throughout the day. Once this step is completed you will officially have ownership of the property.
• Keys: Its now time to get your keys in hand and enjoy your new property. This is a truly exciting and achieving moment.
Lets get this process started today! Click on the “Quick Home Search” link to find your property.
Feel free to get in contact with me if you have any questions about how to get started, the best way to apply for a home loan or how to find a great deal on a property. You can send me an e-mail at Jasmine@SeeVegasHomes.com or call or text me directly at 702.417.0884.
I look forward to helping you out!