Zip code 89135 is located in southwest Las Vegas and includes the south portion of the master planned community Summerlin. View All Homes, Condos & Townhomes For Sale in Las Vegas, NV 89135 on this page!
Stats At A Glance: As of June 2017, the median sales price in the 89135 zip code is: $388,000
- Median home prices fell by 1.9% year-over-year to $388,000 from $395,550.
- The average home sales price dropped by 11% year-over-year to $605,793 from $680,468.
- Home sales rose by 43.9% year-over-year to 95 from 66.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio rose by 0.6% year-over-year to 97.4% from 96.8%.
- The average days on market fell by 35.9% year-over-year to 45 from 71.
If you have any questions about Selling, Buying or Renting in 89138, feel free to call or text directly at: 1-702-417-0884 or send an e-mail to: Jasmine@SeeVegasHomes.com
I look forward to helping you out!