Zip code 89135 is located in southwest Las Vegas and includes the south portion of the master planned community Summerlin. View All Homes, Condos & Townhomes For Sale in Las Vegas, NV 89135 on this page!
Stats At A Glance: As of July 2017, the median sales price in the 89135 zip code is: $430,000
- Median home prices increased by 19.3% year-over-year to $430,000 from $360,500.
- The average home sales price rose by 14.7% year-over-year to $668,360 from $582,773.
- Home sales rose by 4.9% year-over-year to 64 from 61.
- Sales price vs. list price ratio rose by 0.7% year-over-year to 97.4% from 96.8%.
- The average days on market fell by 29.9% year-over-year to 51 from 73.
If you have any questions about Real Estate in the 89135 zip code – Selling, Buying or Renting, feel free to call or text directly at: 1-702-417-0884 or send an e-mail to: Jasmine@SeeVegasHomes.com
I look forward to helping you out!